A Pricing option or Pricing Matrix on an Advanced Activity allows for the registration of part of the full date range at fees specific to that portion.
- Single Day - represents the ability to purchase one date at a time without a pattern
- Daily per Week - allows a registrant to select a pattern of days over any number of weeks and pay based on the number of days
- Daily per Month - is similar to Daily per Week except selections are on a monthly basis
- Weekly - allows registrants to select any number of weeks and pay by the week. This can be in a pattern of selected days of the week based on their choosing
- Multi Days - is similar to Weeky except you choose what the pattern of days of the week is (ex. MWF)
- Monthly - is like Weekly except selections are done on a monthly basis
- Entire Session - allows for the purchase of all of the dates or a significant portion based on a range you set (ex. one for first half and one for second half)