Step One: Upload Your File
- Navigate to your program (Programs > View/Search Programs > Click program name)
- At the bottom of the page, click Add/Edit Links and Forms.
- Click Add New Program Form.
- Enter a title for the document (this will show on the public side).
- Click Choose File and select your desired PDF.
- Click Submit.
Step Two: Embedding The File
- Return to the Add/Edit Links and Forms page.
- You will see a file name for your file. Highlight the text, right-click it, and click Copy Link Address. (You can also click on the file name, and copy the link from the address bar in your browser.)
- Go back to your program page, and click Edit This Program/Photo.
- In the “Description” field, click the second icon from the left. It looks like < >
- A new window will open. Paste this code into the window:
<iframe width="100%" height="500px" src="PASTE LINK
- Highlight the text PASTE LINK HERE and delete it. Paste the link into the field between the quotation marks (It will not work without the quotation marks!) Note: If you already have content in the Description box, you will have to paste the code on the correct line in the source code to have it display properly (call MyRec.com support with any questions).
- Click the blue OK button, and then click the green Update button at the bottom of the page.
- Back on the program page, click View Program as Public to make sure the embed works. If it does not work, make sure you pasted the correct link, and included the quotation marks around the link.