Facility areas are locations that are part of a parent facility. For instance, these could be pavilions, a band shell, ice skating rink, and volleyball courts within a main park. The parent facility can have settings that are applied to all facility areas within it, or individual facility areas can have unique settings from the parent facility.
- Open Facilities from the left side menu
- Click Add New Facility/Area
- Toggle the radio button to Facility Area
- Enter the Area Name
- Select the Parent Facility from the Select Parent Facility dropdown
- Facility Address and Contact Information is automatically applied from the Parent Facility
- From this point forward, adding the area settings are the same as Adding a Facility and Applying Rental Info