- Go to Programs> View/Search Programs.
- Select the Program you wish to add teams to, for this example: Little League.
- Click on the Activity you would like to add teams to.
- Click on the Teams/Groups Tab.
- Select Add New Team/Group.
- Enter the Team Name, and Team Seat Cap (if applicable).
- Include as Registration Choice allows you/your customers to pick a team during checkout. If a team is not chosen, the registrant will be a free agent not yet assigned to a team. If this setting is left unchecked, all team assignments will need to be made on the management side by staff.
- To add coaches to a team, select a Coach/Instructor from the drop-down menu, you can also search by the Coach/Instructor Assignment Type. (You must mark the individual as a coach for them to appear in the drop-down).
- Click Submit. This process is repeated until all teams have been created for the activity.
Note: If a team is full, Management can override and overfill the team on the management side only; the public does not have this ability.
How to Add Registered Members to a Team
- To the left of the team name you created, click Members.
- Check the boxes next to all registrants that you want on the selected team.
- Click the button Add Selected to Team. You will see the team members populate at the top of the screen.
- To add members to another team, change the team in the drop-down near the top of the screen and follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- To remove members from a team, select the team from the drop-down, then check the box next to the members, and click Remove Selected from Team.
- Auto Draft Teams will take any registrants who haven't been assigned to a team and place them on a team.